The Admission Committee will be able to consider your application for Fall 2018 when the following items have been received. Only official copies will be accepted, no photo copied documents please.
• Online Application: https://apps.grad.uci.edu/ogsa
• Application Deadline: December 1, 2017 *NO EXCEPTIONS*
• Application Fee:
• Official Transcripts (one copy of each): All transcripts from your post-secondary institutions attended. If not stated in your transcript, please also include a Certificate of Graduation indicating your Bachelor Degree award.
• Three Letters of Recommendation: Reference forms for use by the recommender are included in your on-line application. For the Academic Degree Program indicate INP.
• Graduate Record Exam (GRE) General Test Scores: All students are required to submit an Official GRE record, which can be obtains through ETS. For score reporting, the institution code for UCI is 4859. A department code is not required.
• TOEFL and TSE Scores: Only foreign students are required to submit their TOEFL and TSE Scores to indicate their English proficiency. For score reporting, the institution code is 4859. A department code is not required.
• Recruitment Weekend for Fall 2018:
Please mark your calendar, as no other dates are being offered at this time.
All supporting material for applications (letters of recommendation-unless submitted online, transcripts- unless emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org from secured institution process, etc) should be mailed directly to:
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA , IRVINE
Interdepartmental Neuroscience Program
Attention: Gary R. Roman
Natural Science II, 4145
Irvine , California 92697-3915
Phone: (949) 824-6226 Fax: (949) 824-4150
World Wide Web: http://www.inp.uci.edu